Sunday, March 20, 2011

Morgantown Fly-In

We had a good get together today out in Morgantown.  I bunch of the gang came out that we hadn't seen in a while so it was nice to get back together and do some flying.  I got up to about 2000 feet today (my GPS in the picture shows me climbing through 1525').  We're starting to talk about a couple of events for the 2011 season to include a short cross country flight between Morgantown PPG Field and Kolb Field in Phoenixville - which will be a 20.03 mile flight.  Another event we're just starting to discuss is a Poker Run which will be a series of short (3-8 miles) flights with a landing at each spot to pick a card. At the end of all flights, the pilot with the best poker hand wins! I'll post the details as they progress.  Be Particular!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons